Unroasted Ethiopian Sidamo Green Coffee - FTOFresh Roasted Coffee
To preserve the ample acidity and bright flavor of this Ethiopian Sidamo green coffee, we suggest a roast level between light to medium. This USDA Organic, Fair Trade Certified green coffee was grown in Southern Ethiopia without the use of chemicals, improving overall bean quality to help create truly magnificent final cup.
- Certifications: USDA Organic, Fair Trade Certified
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Recommended Roast: Light - Medium
Our unroasted, green coffee selection is intended for roasting purposes.
- Origin: Sidamo
- Region: Southern Ethiopia
- Altitude: 1,800 - 2,200 meters ASL
- Varietal: Indigenous heirloom
- Process: Washed
- Drying: Dried on raised beds
- Harvest: September - December
- Export Period: January - September