Dark Guatemalan CoffeeFresh Roasted Coffee
This delicious dark roast Guatemalan coffee has a full body with woody aromatics, bold notes of baking spice and a smooth finish. If you love the rich, yet clean taste of Guatemalan coffees you will love this dark roast offering which has little acidity or bite.
- Cupping Notes: bold, baking spice, woody
- Roast Body: X-Tra Bold
- Roast Level: Dark
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Single Origin: Huehuetenango, Guatemala
- Location: Huehuetenango, Guatemala
- Altitude: 1,524 - 1,830 meters ASL
- Varietal: Caturra, Bourbon
- Process: Fully Washed
- Drying: Patio sun dried
- Harvest: December - May
- Export: April - July
These Guatemalan beans are hand picked and sorted to ensure that no more than 8 defects per 300 grams of green coffee make it to export. The absolute care and hard work that goes into the production of this coffee shines when roasted - the coffee is overwhelmingly balanced and smooth, a trait common to most Guatemalan coffees but guaranteed with this Fresh Roasted Coffee selection.