Dark Costa Rica Tarrazu CoffeeFresh Roasted Coffee
Costa Rica Tarrazu coffee is a delightful cup with a semi-sweet, well rounded flavor and often a bright lemon finish. Our Dark Costa Rica Tarrazu amps up the traditional taste of this coffee house classic with a much bolder flavor profile, while still maintaining a sweet and bright citrus finish.
- Cupping Notes: bright, lemon, red honey
- Roast Body: X-tra Bold
- Roast Level: Dark
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Single Origin: Tarrazu, Costa Rica
- Location: Tarrazu, Costa Rica
- Altitude: 1,300 - 1,600 meters
- Varieties: Caturra, Catuai
- Process: Fully washed
- Drying: Sun dried
- Harvest: November - January
- Export: February - June
The climate of Costa Rica is ideal for growing coffee due to dense volcanic soil and warm tropical weather. Tarrazu is one of 4 main growing regions in the country and produces fantastic, high grown beans with high yields. The density of the beans contributes to the full flavor of Costa Rica Tarrazu coffee.