Dark Brazil Cerrado CoffeeFresh Roasted Coffee
Dark Brazil Cerrado coffee is a bold and heavy bodied single origin with a traditional coffee flavor. This dark roast Brazilian bold coffee has a smooth drinkability with no burnt or lingering finish and possesses the nutty flavor profile found in all high quality Brazilian coffee beans.
- Cupping Notes: bold, cocoa, walnut
- Roast Body: Bold
- Roast Level: Medium-Dark
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Single Origin: Cerrado, Brazil
- Origin: Cerrado, Brazil
- Altitude: 3,000-4,000 feet
- Varietal: Mundo Novo, Yellow Catuai, Red Catuai
- Process: Full Natural
- Drying: Sun and mechanically dried
- Harvest: April - September
- Export: September - April
This particular Brazil Cerrado coffee is grown in the Cerrado region of the Minas Gerais state, the largest coffee producing state in Brazil. High temperatures, rich mineralized soil and consistent rainy seasons make Brazil a prime location for pristine coffee crops.