Costa Rica Tarrazu Coffee Pods
- Cupping Notes: honey, bright, baker's chocolate
- Roast Body: Mild
- Roast Level: Medium
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Single Origin: Tarrazu, Costa Rica
- Origin: Tarrazu, Costa Rica
- Altitude: 1,300 - 1,600 meters
- Varieties: Caturra, Catuai
- Process: Fully washed
- Drying: Sun dried
- Harvest: November - January
- Export: February - June
One of the reasons our Costa Rica Tarrazu coffee pods are so excellent is due to the workmanship of the farmers who grow and process the coffee beans. Small estates and micro mills are responsible for the production of this Costa Rican coffee, so it is always handled with extreme care and love. The farmers are also provided with health insurance, housing and medical assistance for tending to this crop.
This single-serve coffee is compatible with many popular K-Cup® brewing systems. "Keurig"® and "K-Cup"® are registered trademarks of Keurig Incorporated. Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC. is neither affiliated with, nor approved by, Keurig Incorporated.