Costa Rica Tarrazu Coffee PodsFresh Roasted Coffee
- Cupping Notes: honey, bright, baker's chocolate
- Roast Body: Mild
- Roast Level: Medium
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Single Origin: Tarrazu, Costa Rica
This single-serve coffee is compatible with many popular K-Cup® brewing systems. "Keurig"® and "K-Cup"® are registered trademarks of Keurig Incorporated. Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC. is neither affiliated with, nor approved by, Keurig Incorporated.
- Origin: Tarrazu, Costa Rica
- Altitude: 1,300 - 1,600 meters
- Varieties: Caturra, Catuai
- Process: Fully washed
- Drying: Sun dried
- Harvest: November - January
- Export: February - June
One of the reasons our Costa Rica Tarrazu offering is so excellent is due to the workmanship of the farmers who process the beans. Small estates and micro mills are responsible for producing this coffee so it is handled with extreme care and love. The farmers are also provided with health insurance, housing and medical assistance for tending to this crop.