Organic Congo Kivu CoffeeUSDA ORGANIC KOSHER
ALL FRESH ROASTED COFFEE IS Kosher Certified, Sustainably Sourced and Proudly Roasted, Blended, and Packaged in the USA
Our Organic Congo Kivu coffee is distinctly zesty and vibrant. As a light roast, this coffee is both sweet and herbaceous with a syrupy body and a blood orange zest finish. The full-bodied flavor of Congo Kivu coffee fills the palate and is sure to be a favorite for any light roast coffee lover.
The coffee community in Katanda has greatly improved their economic status with the installation of the Katanda washing station. The station provides local farmers with seedlings and agricultural training to encourage coffee growing. The USDA Organic certification also ensures that farmers are following the highest standards in terms of traceability and ecology.
- Cupping Notes: blood orange zest, tobacco, syrupy
- Roast Body: Mild
- Roast Level: Light
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Single Origin: Katanda Territory, Democratic Republic of Congo
- Origin: Katanda Territory, Democratic Republic of Congo
- Altitude: 1,500 - 1,800 masl
- Varietal: Bourbon
- Process: Honey Processed, fully washed with fermentation
- Drying: Dried on raised beds
- Harvest: March - July