Unroasted Colombian Swiss Water Decaf Green Coffee
Our intensely rich Colombian Swiss Water Decaf coffee is the perfect choice for decaf drinkers who want a full-bodied, flavorful cup of coffee without the caffeine. This nutty and sweet decaf offering also has had 99.9% of its caffeine removed using the Swiss Water decaffeination method.
As interest in specialty coffee from the Huila region of Colombia grows, the region's farmers and producers (around 300,000) continue to work hard to produce true high quality Colombian coffee beans. Coffee from this region is known for its rich flavor and balanced body. To retain this amazing flavor, we select Colombian coffee beans that are decaffeinated using the chemical-free Swiss Water Process.
- Cupping Notes: honey, walnut, rich
- Roast Body: Bold
- Roast Level: Medium
- Certifications: Swiss Water Processed
- Caffeine Level: Decaffeinated
- Single Origin: Huila Region, Colombia
- Origin: Huila Region, Colombia
- Altitude: 1,500 - 1,700 meters ASL
- Varietal: Caturra
- Process: Washed
- Drying: Sun dried
- Harvest: October - December
Our unroasted, green coffee selection is intended for roasting purposes.