Organic Colombian Sierra Nevada Coffee Pods - Fair Trade
- Cupping Notes: creamy, milk chocolate, almond
- Roast Body: Bold
- Roast Level: Medium
- Certifications: USDA Organic, Fair Trade Organic
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Single Origin: Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, Colombia
- Origin: Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, Colombia
- Altitude: 2,952 - 4,265 ft
- Varietal: Typica, Colombia varietal and Castillo
- Process: Fully Washed
- Drying: Sun dried
- Harvest: November - February
- Export Period: December - May
Colombia's coffee market used to thrive on fierce competition between local growers and producers. In an effort to collaborate and receive the highest premiums for the exceptional coffee being grown, co-ops were created. They depend on one another to ensure that the coffee is being farmed with care and sustainability in mind and have been able to receive a USDA organic certification which only increases the value of their product.
This single-serve coffee is compatible with many popular K-Cup® brewing systems. "Keurig"® and "K-Cup"® are registered trademarks of Keurig Incorporated. Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC. is neither affiliated with, nor approved by, Keurig Incorporated.