*Packaging may vary
Bodum® Chambord 3 Cup French Press
The Bodum® Chambord 3 Cup French Press, a classic fifties French press coffee maker, is produced with diligent attention to detail and fine craftsmanship.
The Bodum® Chambord's frame and lid are made of steel. These steel components are comprised of several chrome plating layers that produce a durable, shiny surface built to last years of intense use.
Bodum® is committed to the highest standards of environmentally responsible manufacturing. The black Chambord polypropylene handle comes in a matte finish, providing a comfortable grip while enhancing the classic elements of the design.
The French press is a simple and classic way of brewing excellent coffee. Use fresh, coarse ground coffee with hot water between 197 and 205 degrees Fahrenheit to brew the perfect cup of coffee, every time. Wait for contents to cool before consuming any hot beverage.
The Bodum® Chambord 3 Cup French press has a 12 ounce capacity.
- Iconic French press coffee maker that brings out the full flavor and aroma of your brew.
- The carafe is made of non-stain, heat-resistant borosilicate glass that won’t alter or impair the coffee’s natural flavor.
- The frame and lid is made from durable stainless steel that’s undergone several chrome-plating processes to result in a durable, shiny surface capable of withstanding many years of us.
- The handle is made from Polypropylene with a matte finish that gives a comfortable grip while serving and adds to the classic quality of the design.
- More environmentally friendly than many coffee-brewing methods – no paper filters or plastic capsules required.
- Wash in warm, soapy water before first use and dry thoroughly.