Arctic Cold Brew Coffee System
Why Brew With The Arctic?
Cold brew can be hot.
Not temperature-wise, but, like, it can look really good. Case in point, the Arctic by Icosa Brewhouse, a bombshell of borosilicate and stainless-steel that makes bodacious cold brew. Whether you max it out at 1,560 mL (1 mL = 1g) for enough ready-to-drink cold brew to last you through the week or keep it concentrated, the Arctic's spacious, laser-cut filter and handy cup/mL markings won't let you down. Making cold brew was already easy, but Icosa went and made it even easier (not to mention more stylish).
We recommend measuring by weight instead of volume for the most accurate brew ratio.
85g (~6 tbsp.)
1200g (~4 cups)
12 - 24 hours
- In your Arctic, start by weighing out 500g cold or room-temp water.
- Place the empty filter in the brewer.
- Coarse grind 85g coffee and add it to the filter.
- Saturate evenly with 700g more water until the total water reaches 1,200g.
- Give it a stir, cap it, set it aside for 12 - 24 hours.
- Now that the wait's over, remove the filter, strain out any remaining goodness, and pour yourself a frosty glass.