Decaf Cold Brew Blend
Save time and money by skipping the drive-thru! This FRC Decaf Cold Brew make delicious cold brew coffee concentrate at home without any additional equipment . And you can enjoy your cold brew anytime of the day - or night! Available in convenient Cold Brew Filter Packs, perfectly pre-ground, or whole bean bags.
Decaf Cold Brew Blend has deep dark chocolate undertones and something that's hard to describe. It's nutty, malty, and there is just something special that we can't put our finger on. This blend is smooth and delicious and decaffeinated using a chemical-free process so you can enjoy it any time of the day or night.
New Decaf Cold Brew Filter Packs
These FRC Decaf Cold Brew Filter Packs make delicious cold brew coffee concentrate at home without any additional equipment. We dialed in the right grind to optimize flavors for a the required immersion, and we bundled the coffee into convenient 2 oz filter packs. All you need is water!
Each resealable bag contains twelve 2-ounce packs of FRC Decaf Cold Brew Blend coffee - enough for one and a half gallons of cold brew concentrate.
- Place two FRC Decaf Cold Brew Filter Packs in a sealable container
- Fill the container with 4 cups of fresh, filtered water and stir gently to saturate
- Brew for 14 to 20 hours. The longer you steep, the stronger your cold brew concentrate will be
- Carefully remove the Cold Brew packs and add 3 cups of water to your concentrate (adjust to taste) and stir well
- Serve over ice for café-quality cold brew right out of your refrigerator
Store in the fridge for up to a week - but it's so good it won't last nearly that long!
12 oz, 2 lb, and 5 lb FRC Decaf Cold Brew Blend Bags (Coarse Ground)
Pre-Ground and Ready to brew in your Toddy, Asobu, or Hario Cold Brew maker!
12 oz, 2 lb, and 5 lb Decaf Whole Bean Bags
Grind it how you like it!
(Psst - Inside info from the FRC Office crew: FRC Cold Brew Blend is also delicious as drip coffee and espresso.)
For best results, follow the directions specified by the manufacturer of your cold brew maker.