Our Brazil Cerrado coffee is a high quality Brazilian bean - when roasted to medium or dark can bring out an ample, smooth body with nutty flavor. This particular coffee is also excellent for blending.
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Recommended Roast: Medium - Dark
Our unroasted coffee selection is intended for roasting purposes.
- Origin: Cerrado, Brazil
- Altitude: 914 - 1219 masl
- Varietal: Mundo Novo, Yellow Catuai, Red Catuai
- Process: Full Natural
- Drying: Sun and mechanically dried
- Harvest: April - September
- Export: September - April