Hario Cold Brew Bottle
Why Brew With The Hario Cold Brew Bottle
Elegant borosilicate, silicone, and ultrafine mesh come together in one of the sleekest cold brewers to ever grace your refrigerator door. The Hario Cold Brew Bottle makes smooth, complex, clean cold brew that shines in the sunlight. Its filter keeps fines out of your cup and allows your grounds a little extra room to work their magic, giving you a fuller, more delicious extraction. Let's make some coffee.
We recommend measuring by weight instead of volume for the most accurate brew ratio.
68g (1/2 cup)
750g (28 oz.)
10 - 24 hours
- 68g coarse-ground coffee
- Hario Cold Brew Bottle
- 750g water
- Grind 68g coffee coarse.
- While that's going, fill the glass brew chamber to the top square on the side.
- Open the filter, add in your coffee, and screw the cap back on.
- Twist the filter into the silicon top, remove the stopper, and slowly submerge the filter.
- Replace the stopper, give the brewer a few shakes to make sure all the coffee is saturated.
- Place the brewer on your counter and get a good night's sleep because you're going to Cold Brew Town in the morning.
- Wake up, remove the filter, place it in the upturned silicon top to fully drain, pour yourself a tall glass over ice, and enjoy.