Asobu Pour Over Kit
Why Brew With The Asobu Pour Over Kit?
A dripper, filter, and insulated carafe in one curvaceous package, the Asobu Pour Over Kit is all you need to make quality pour over coffee. The double-layered stainless-steel permanent filter means never having to buy filters again. The superfine inner steel mesh also benefits your brew by mimicking the slower drawdown of a paper filter, allowing more time for better saturation, better extraction, and fuller flavor. You can't rush perfection, so the Asobu Pour Over Kit doesn't.
And when you're ready to hit the road, just screw the lid on the vacuum-insulated carafe and go. Keeps your coffee hot for 12 hours, so you'll always have a piping-hot brew close at hand. Paper and Styrofoam to-go cups are wasteful and flimsy. Have you ever accidentally put your thumb through a cup of hot coffee? Not fun. The Asobu Pour Over Kit is a zero-waste coffee brewer that can take a beating and keep your coffee safe, so let's make some.
We recommend measuring by weight instead of volume for the most accurate brew ratio.
- 42g coffee, ground medium-coarse
- 700g water, 30 seconds off boil
- Gooseneck kettle
- Asobu Pour Over Kit
- A cool mug
- Weigh and grind 42g coffee to a medium-coarse consistency.
- Add coffee to the filter, level the bed, tare your scale, and start the timer.
- Bloom 150g water for 45 seconds.
- Break the crust at 45 seconds and bring the total water up to 450g.
- At 1 minute 45 seconds, we'll do our final pour, bringing the total water up to 700g.
- At 4 minutes, your brew should be done. Remove the filter, pour yourself a cup, screw on the carafe lid, and go do what you have to do.