Unroasted Sumatra Green Coffee - FTO, RFAFresh Roasted Coffee
Sumatra green coffee is excellent at nearly any roast level due to its low acidity and flavorful body. To roast this green coffee to its prime, we suggest anywhere from a medium to dark roast level. Experiment with roast temperatures to increase body and boldness of flavor. This particular Sumatran offering is Organic, Fair Trade and Rainforest Alliance Certified - verifying these green coffee beans were grown in a sustainable, chemical free environment.
- Certifications: USDA Organic, Fair Trade Certified, Rainforest Alliance Certified
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Recommended Roast: Medium - Dark
Our unroasted, green coffee selection is intended for roasting purposes.
- Origin: Northern Sumatra
- Region: Central Aceh
- Altitude: 1,200 - 1,500 meters
- Varietal: Catimor, Bourbon, Typica, Caturra
- Process: Wet Hulled
- Drying: Sun dried
- Harvest: September - May
- Export Period: October - June