Organic Peruvian Swiss Water Decaf Coffee Pods - Fair TradeUSDA ORGANIC FAIR TRADE SWISS WATER PROCESS KOSHER
ALL FRESH ROASTED COFFEE IS Kosher Certified, Sustainably Sourced and Proudly Roasted, Blended, and Packaged in the USA
Our rich Peruvian coffee is a naturally water processed decaf that is also USDA Organic and Fair Trade Certified. The body is bold with almond hints at the start which smooths out with flavor notes of chocolate and sweet cream at the finish. The overall cup is flavorful and deep and is an excellent choice for any decaf coffee drinker who does not want to skip out on Peru's distinct intensity.
Our organic, Fair Trade Peruvian coffee utilizes natural water decaffeination, eliminating the need of artificial compounds or chemicals during caffeine extraction, while also helping to preserve the coffee's flavor, balance and body. This is truly a well-balanced and mildly acidic Peruvian decaf coffee that promotes economic and environmental sustainability.
- Cupping Notes: almond, sweet cream, chocolate
- Roast Body: Bold
- Roast Level: Medium
- Certifications: USDA Organic, Fair Trade Certified, Swiss Water Process
- Caffeine Level: Decaffeinated
- Single Origin: Cajamarca, Peru
- Origin: Peru
- Region: Mountainous region of Cajamarca in the provinces of Jaen and San Ignacio
- Altitude: 900 - 2,000 masl
- Varietal: Typica, Caturra, Pache, Mondo Novo, Bourbon, Catuai, Catimor
- Process: Fully Washed
- Drying: Sun dried
- Harvest: June - November
- Export: July - November
This single-serve coffee is compatible with many popular K-Cup® brewing systems. "Keurig"® and "K-Cup"® are registered trademarks of Keurig Incorporated. Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC. is neither affiliated with, nor approved by, Keurig Incorporated.