Panama Boquete Coffee PodsFresh Roasted Coffee
These complex and multi-faceted Panama coffee pods are a delicious medium roast coffee. Our Panama Boquete Lerida Estate is a rich single origin coffee with cupping notes of brown sugar, tangerine and butter pecan. This coffee has a medium acidity level that does not overwhelm and truly enhances the overall cup.
- Cupping Notes: brown sugar, tangerine, butter pecan
- Roast Body: Mild
- Roast Level: Medium
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Single Origin: Lerida Estate, Boquete Province, Panama
- Origin: Lerida Estate, Boquete Province, Panama
- Altitude: 1,200 - 1,650 feet ASL
- Varietal: SHB Arabica
- Process: Fully Washed
- Drying: Sun dried on patios, mechanical drums, Kenya drawer style
- Harvest: October - December
- Export: November - May
The Lerida Estate has been family owned since 1956 - nestled in the heart of the Valley of the Moon in northern Panama. The farm is surrounded by 250 hectares of virgin cloud forest so the coffee is grown in richly mineralized soil and undisturbed. The Baru volcano is nearby, and the volcanic soil produces a cup of coffee with medium acidity and stunning body.
This single-serve coffee is compatible with many popular K-Cup® brewing systems. "Keurig"® and "K-Cup"® are registered trademarks of Keurig Incorporated. Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC. is neither affiliated with, nor approved by, Keurig Incorporated.