Unroasted Organic Mexican Chiapas Green CoffeeFresh Roasted Coffee
Our Mexican Chiapas green coffee is from the State of Chiapas in Mexico. This outstanding single origin green coffee is versatile and can be roasted to a medium to dark roast level while still creating a flavorful and balanced cup with moderate acidity.
- Certifications: USDA Organic
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Recommended Roast: Medium - Dark
Our unroasted, green coffee selection is intended for roasting purposes.
- Origin: Tapachula, State of Chiapas, Mexico
- Altitude: 500 - 845 meters ASL
- Varietal: Catimor, Bourbon
- Process: Wet Process
- Drying: Sun Dried
- Harvest: January - April