Indian Monsoon Malabar Water Decaf Coffee PodsFresh Roasted Coffee
- Cupping Notes: chocolate, earthy, exotic
- Roast Body: Bold
- Roast Level: Dark
- Certifications: Royal Select Water Process
- Caffeine Level: Decaf
- Single Origin: Mysore, India
This single-serve coffee is compatible with many popular K-Cup® brewing systems. "Keurig"® and "K-Cup"® are registered trademarks of Keurig Incorporated. Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC. is neither affiliated with, nor approved by, Keurig Incorporated.
- Location: Mysore, India
- Altitude: 914 - 1,828 meters ASL
- Varietal: Kents, Cauwery
- Process: Monsoon Process
- Drying: Sun dried
- Harvest: November - February
- Export: October - February
This water process decaf is 99.9% free of caffeine and uses no chemicals to remove it from the green coffee. Water plays a large role in general for Indian Malabar coffee. Before decaffeination, the beans are exposed to monsoon like conditions to mimic ancient conditions that made the coffee mild and low in acidity.