Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Kochere Coffee PodsFresh Roasted Coffee
- Cupping Notes: lemon, honey, mild
- Roast Body: Mild
- Roast Level: Medium
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Single Origin: Kochere, Ethiopia
This single-serve coffee is compatible with many popular K-Cup® brewing systems. "Keurig"® and "K-Cup"® are registered trademarks of Keurig Incorporated. Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC. is neither affiliated with, nor approved by, Keurig Incorporated.
- Location: Kochere, Ethiopia
- Altitude: 5,900 - 6,550 Feet (1,798 - 1,996 Meters)
- Varietals: Heirloom
- Process: Washed
- Drying: Sun-dried on raised tables
- Harvest Period: September - December
- Export Period: April - July
The Kochere region of Ethiopia is located in the souther section of the country. This region is notable for having extremely mineralized soil which helps to provide the coffee with a certain flavor profile that is hard to achieve anywhere else. This region is also very high above sea level, high grown coffee is known for its superior quality.