Costa Rica Tarrazu Swiss Water Decaf Coffee Pods - Fair TradeFresh Roasted Coffee
- Cupping Notes: honey, walnut, rich
- Roast Body: Bold
- Roast Level: Medium
- Certifications: Swiss Water Process
- Caffeine Level: Decaf
- Single Origin: San Ramón, West Valley, Costa Rica
This single-serve coffee is compatible with many popular K-Cup® brewing systems. "Keurig"® and "K-Cup"® are registered trademarks of Keurig Incorporated. Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC. is neither affiliated with, nor approved by, Keurig Incorporated.
- Origin: San Ramón, West Valley, Costa Rica
- Altitude: 1,000 - 1,500 meters ASL
- Varietal: Caturra, Catuai
- Process: Washed, Swiss Water Process
- Harvest: November - February
Our Swiss Water Processed Decaf Costa Rica Tarrazu is 99.9% caffeine free, using only water to remove the unwanted caffeine from the bean and leaving behind exceptional flavor. In this decaf, you can truly taste the high quality Costa Rican flavor from the famous San Ramón region.