Costa Rica Tarrazu Swiss Water Decaf Coffee Pods - Fair Trade
- Cupping Notes: honey, walnut, rich
- Roast Body: Bold
- Roast Level: Medium
- Certifications: Swiss Water Process
- Caffeine Level: Decaf
- Single Origin: San Ramón, West Valley, Costa Rica
- Origin: San Ramón, West Valley, Costa Rica
- Altitude: 1,000 - 1,500 meters ASL
- Varietal: Caturra, Catuai
- Process: Washed, Swiss Water Process
- Harvest: November - February
Our Swiss Water Processed Decaf Costa Rica Tarrazu is 99.9% caffeine free, using only water to remove the caffeine from the coffee beans and leaving behind exceptional flavor. In these decaf coffee pods, you can truly taste the high quality Costa Rican flavor from the famous San Ramón region.
This single-serve coffee is compatible with many popular K-Cup® brewing systems. "Keurig"® and "K-Cup"® are registered trademarks of Keurig Incorporated. Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC. is neither affiliated with, nor approved by, Keurig Incorporated.