Costa Rica Tarrazu Swiss Water Decaf Coffee
SWISS WATER PROCESS
Praised for its rich flavor and balanced body, our Costa Rica Tarrazu Swiss Water Decaf coffee is a dream come true for decaf coffee drinkers. Initial flavors reveal honeyed sweetness rounding off into a walnut finish with virtually no heavy aftertaste. This Costa Rica Tarrazu coffee is decaffeinated using a chemical-free water process by Swiss Water.
The western valley of Costa Rica is a thriving agricultural hub and an excellent location for coffee growing. In San Ramón, coffee is the epicenter of social and economic growth allowing multiple coffee producers to come together to create an exceptional product. This particular Costa Rican coffee has been decaffeinated using the world-renown, chemical free, Swiss Water Process.
- Cupping Notes: honey, walnut, rich
- Roast Body: Bold
- Rost Level: Medium
- Certifications: Fair Trade, Swiss Water Process
- Caffeine Level: Decaffeinated
- Single Origin: San Ramón, West Valley, Costa Rica
- Origin: San Ramón, West Valley, Costa Rica
- Altitude: 1,000 - 1,500 meters ASL
- Varietal: Caturra, Catuai
- Process: Washed, Swiss Water Process
- Harvest: November - February
ALL FRESH ROASTED COFFEE IS Kosher Certified, Sustainably Sourced and Proudly Roasted, Blended, and Packaged in the USA