Unroasted Brazilian Green Coffee - FTOFresh Roasted Coffee
Our Fair Trade, USDA Organic Brazilian Green Coffee is a flavorful and full-bodied coffee when roasted to a medium to dark roast level. This particular Brazilian offering has some exotic flavor notes of raisins, exotic spiced wood and sweet peaches and it is worth experimenting with the roast level to bring them out in full.
- Certifications: USDA Organic, Fair Trade Certified
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Recommended Roast: Medium - Dark
Our unroasted, green coffee selection is intended for roasting purposes.
- Origin: Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Altitude: 1,000 meters ASL
- Varietal: Acaia, Bourbon, Catuai, Mundo Nova
- Process: Natural
- Drying: Sun dried
- Harvest: June - September
- Export: August - March