100% Maui Yellow Caturra Coffee
Our 100% Maui Yellow Caturra coffee has spiced tasting notes and a gently balanced acidity. Yellow Caturra coffee varieties tend to have a very clean flavor profile and are used to enhance the flavors and give depth to other coffee varieties. This amazing, direct trade Maui coffee is a must try!
- Cupping Notes: allspice, honey-wheat, fig jam
- Roast Body: Mild
- Roast Level: Medium
- Certifications: Direct Trade Ka'anapali Estate
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Single Origin: Lahaina, Maui
- Origin: Ka'anapali Estate - Lahaina, Maui
- Varietal: Yellow Caturra
- Process: Natural
- Drying: Mechanically
- Harvest: September - December
- Export: October
Maui Yellow Caturra coffee turns bright yellow when it is ripe instead of the traditional red cherry. Yellow Caturra coffee trees are not planted in many coffee producing countries because they perform best in hot, dry conditions.
ALL FRESH ROASTED COFFEE IS Kosher Certified, Sustainably Sourced and Proudly Roasted, Blended, and Packaged in the USA