Organic Mexican Swiss Water Decaf CoffeeUSDA ORGANIC SWISS WATER PROCESS KOSHER
ALL FRESH ROASTED COFFEE IS Kosher Certified, Sustainably Sourced and Proudly Roasted, Blended, and Packaged in the USA
Our Organic Mexican Swiss Water decaf coffee is a delicious mild bodied, medium roast coffee offering. This specialty Organic Mexican coffee is naturally water decaffeinated and exudes a smooth body with a crisp, slightly nutty finish. The overall cup is mild, fragrant, sweet and 99.9% caffeine-free. This coffee is an ideal choice for decaf lover's who want a mild flavorful coffee without bitterness.
This Mexican Chiapas coffee is decaffeinated using the Swiss Water Process method, a natural process which uses no chemicals and only water to extract caffeine from the coffee beans. The process is not harsh on the coffee, leaving true flavor behind without the astringent aftertaste that some traditionally decaffeinated coffees possess.
- Cupping notes: cocoa, walnut, clean
- Roast Body: Mild
- Roast level: Medium
- Certifications: USDA Organic, Swiss Water Process
- Caffeine Level: Decaffeinated
- Single Origin: Tapachula, State of Chiapas, Mexico
- Origin: Tapachula, State of Chiapas, Mexico
- Altitude: 500 - 845 meters ASL
- Varietal: Catimor, Bourbon
- Process: Wet Process
- Drying: Sun Dried
- Harvest: January - April