Organic Guatemala Huehuetenango Coffee
This organic Guatemalan coffee is revered for its balanced flavor and velvety smooth body. The forward flavors from the initial profile of our organic Guatemala Huehuetenango coffee present hints of milk chocolate and rounds off into a sweet orange finish. The acidity of this medium roast coffee is mild and citrusy, making the overall cup absolutely delectable.
The region's coop is dedicated to helping farmers learn and utilize methods of sustainable agricultural, production and organic farming, which serves to preserve and enhance the flavor of this already spectacular coffee.
- Cupping Notes: milk chocolate, orange, balanced
- Roast Body: Mild
- Roast Level: Medium
- Certifications: USDA Organic, Fair Trade Certified
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Single Origin: Huehuetenango, Guatemala
- Location: Huehuetenango, Guatemala
- Altitude: Over 1,650 meters
- Varietal: Bourbon, Caturra
- Process: Fully washed
- Drying: Patio sun-dried and mechanical if necessary
- Harvest: December - May
- Export: April - July