Tanzanian Peaberry Coffee PodsFresh Roasted Coffee
- Cupping Notes: lemon, peach, black tea
- Roast Body: Mild
- Roast Level: Light
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Single Origin: Mbeya Region, Tanzania, Africa
- Origin: Mbeya Region, Tanzania, Africa
- Altitude: 1,200 - 2,000 meters
- Varietal: Bourbon
- Process: Farm Washed
- Drying: Sun dried
- Harvest: April - September
- Export: September - April
The region of Mbeya is responsible for producing the largest volume of coffee in all of Tanzania. The coffee can vary by producer and is usually a collaborative effort between smallholder home processors and certain estates where coffee is grown. The Arabica coffee is not native to Tanzania and was actually transplanted to the area in the 19th century.
This single-serve coffee is compatible with many popular K-Cup® brewing systems. "Keurig"® and "K-Cup"® are registered trademarks of Keurig Incorporated. Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC. is neither affiliated with, nor approved by, Keurig Incorporated.