Organic Mexican Chiapas Coffee PodsFresh Roasted Coffee
- Cupping Notes: brown sugar, cashew, pear
- Roast Body: Mild
- Roast Level: Medium
- Certifications: USDA Organic
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Single Origin: Tapachula, State of Chiapas, Mexico
This single-serve coffee is compatible with many popular K-Cup® brewing systems. "Keurig"® and "K-Cup"® are registered trademarks of Keurig Incorporated. Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC. is neither affiliated with, nor approved by, Keurig Incorporated.
- Location: Tapachula, State of Chiapas, Mexico
- Altitude: 500 - 845 meters ASL
- Varietal: Catimor, Bourbon
- Process: Wet Process
- Drying: Sun Dried
- Harvest: January - April
Coffee was first introduced to Mexico at the end of the 18th century. Chiapas was one of the first major production regions when it was discovered that production of coffee could be done for much less in this area. Our Mexican Chiapas coffee is organically grown in the mountainous state of Chiapas, producing an amazingly flavorful coffee with no chemicals ever used in cultivation or processing.