Organic Dark Mexican Chiapas Coffee PodsFresh Roasted Coffee
- Cupping Notes: brown sugar, cashew, bold
- Roast Body: Xtra Bold
- Roast Level: Dark
- Certifications: USDA Organic
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Single Origin: Tapachula, State of Chiapas, Mexico
This single-serve coffee is compatible with many popular K-Cup® brewing systems. "Keurig"® and "K-Cup"® are registered trademarks of Keurig Incorporated. Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC. is neither affiliated with, nor approved by, Keurig Incorporated.
- Origin: Tapachula, State of Chiapas, Mexico
- Altitude: 500 - 845 meters ASL
- Varietal: Catimor, Bourbon
- Process: Wet Process
- Drying: Sun Dried
- Harvest: January - April
In the 1970's and 1980's when the coffee market in Mexico began to pick up it became a stable source of income for more than 2 million Mexican people. Chiapas was one of the first major regions of coffee production in the country and to this day, produces some of the best organic and high grown coffee available.