Organic 100% Kona Coffee Pods - Direct TradeFresh Roasted Coffee
- Cupping Notes: cinnamon, rich, honeyed toast
- Roast Body: Mild
- Roast Level: Medium
- Certifications: USDA Organic, Direct Trade
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Single Origin: Hala Tree Farm, Captain Cook, Hawaii
This single-serve coffee is compatible with many popular K-Cup® brewing systems. "Keurig"® and "K-Cup"® are registered trademarks of Keurig Incorporated. Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC. is neither affiliated with, nor approved by, Keurig Incorporated.
- Origin: Captain Cook, Hawaii
- Region: District of South Kona
- Farm: Hala Tree Farm
- Altitude: 1,500 - 2,100 feet
- Varietal: Kona Typica
- Process: Wet fermented
- Drying: Sun dried, some mechanical drying
- Harvest: September - December
Our friends at Hala Tree Farm have worked tirelessly to restore a once abandoned and dilapidated Kona coffee farm to its true glory - turning it into one of the largest organic coffee farms in Hawaii.
Hala Tree's Kona coffee plantation shares its breathtaking 6 acres of farmland with organically grown fruit trees and native Hawaiian plants. The family-owned and operated farm promises to keep it's land as healthy and productive as it is beautiful.
We are honored to have a Direct Trade partnership with such incredibly dedicated organic Kona coffee farm and hope to continue our Direct Trade relationship for years to come!