Organic Guatemala Huehuetenango Coffee Pods - Fair TradeUSDA ORGANIC FAIR TRADE KOSHER
ALL FRESH ROASTED COFFEE IS Kosher Certified, Sustainably Sourced and Proudly Roasted, Blended, and Packaged in the USA
This organic Guatemalan coffee is revered for its balanced flavor and velvety smooth body. The forward flavors from the initial profile of our organic Guatemala Huehuetenango coffee present hints of milk chocolate and rounds off into a sweet orange finish. The acidity of this medium roast coffee is mild and citrusy, making the overall cup absolutely delectable.
The region's coop is dedicated to helping farmers learn and utilize methods of sustainable agricultural, production and organic farming, which serves to preserve and enhance the flavor of this already spectacular coffee.
- Cupping Notes: milk chocolate, orange, balanced
- Roast Body: Mild
- Roast Level: Medium
- Certifications: USDA Organic, Fair Trade Certified
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Single Origin: Huehuetenango, Guatemala
- Location: Huehuetenango, Guatemala
- Altitude: Over 1,650 masl
- Varietal: Bourbon, Caturra
- Process: Fully washed
- Drying: Patio sun-dried and mechanical if necessary
- Harvest: December - May
- Export: April - July
This single-serve coffee is compatible with many popular K-Cup® brewing systems. "Keurig"® and "K-Cup"® are registered trademarks of Keurig Incorporated. Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC. is neither affiliated with, nor approved by, Keurig Incorporated.