Ethiopian Sidamo Guji Coffee PodsFresh Roasted Coffee
- Cupping Notes: cherry, strawberry, earthy
- Roast Body: Mild
- Roast Level: Light
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Single Origin: Guji, Southern Ethiopia
This single-serve coffee is compatible with many popular K-Cup® brewing systems. "Keurig"® and "K-Cup"® are registered trademarks of Keurig Incorporated. Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC. is neither affiliated with, nor approved by, Keurig Incorporated.
- Origin: Guji, Southern Ethiopia
- Altitude: 5,905 - 7,217 feet
- Varietal: Ethiopian Heirloom
- Process: Natural
- Drying: Sun dried on raised beds
- Harvest: November - December
- Export: May - July
Sidamo Guji is grown and processed in the Oromia region of Southern Ethiopia. The climate and acidic soil both make this a perfect location for coffee growing. The fruity and wine like flavors are also attributed to the climate and soil make up, separating this particular bean from the rest of other Sidamo lots for its superior cup and body.