Dark Costa Rica Tarrazu Coffee PodsFresh Roasted Coffee
- Cupping Notes: bright, lemon, red honey
- Roast Body: Xtra Bold
- Roast Level: Dark
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Single Origin: Tarrazu, Costa Rica
This single-serve coffee is compatible with many popular K-Cup® brewing systems. "Keurig"® and "K-Cup"® are registered trademarks of Keurig Incorporated. Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC. is neither affiliated with, nor approved by, Keurig Incorporated.
- Location: Tarrazu, Costa Rica
- Altitude: 1,300 - 1,600 meters
- Varieties: Caturra, Catuai
- Process: Fully washed
- Drying: Sun dried
- Harvest: November - January
- Export: February - June
This particular Costa Rica Tarrazu offering comes from the Tarrazu region, one of four main coffee growing regions in the beautiful country of Costa Rica. With an ideal climate, laws in place to ensure 100% Arabica production and a very dense bean it is almost a guarantee that the coffee will be of the highest quality possible on the market.