Colombian Swiss Water Decaf Coffee PodsFresh Roasted Coffee
- Cupping Notes: honey, walnut, rich
- Roast Body: Bold
- Roast Level: Medium
- Certifications: Swiss Water Process
- Caffeine Level: Decaffeinated
- Single Origin: Huila Region, Colombia
- Altitude: 1,500 - 1,700 meters ASL
- Varietal: Caturra
- Process: Washed
- Drying: Sun dried
- Harvest: October - December
The Huila region of Colombia is responsible for producing some of the most high-quality, flavorful coffee in the entire coffee-centered country. With some 300,000 workers and their families relying on income from coffee production, these farmers work extremely hard to produce stunning quality beans like these, year after year.
This single-serve coffee is compatible with many popular K-Cup® brewing systems. "Keurig"® and "K-Cup"® are registered trademarks of Keurig Incorporated. Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC. is neither affiliated with, nor approved by, Keurig Incorporated.