100% Maui Mokka Coffee Pods - Direct TradeFresh Roasted Coffee
- Cupping Notes: sweet vanilla, peaches, lightly herbal
- Roast Body: Mild
- Roast Level: Medium
- Certifications: Direct Trade
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Single Origin: Ka'anapali Estate - Lahaina, Maui
This single-serve coffee is compatible with many popular K-Cup® brewing systems. "Keurig"® and "K-Cup"® are registered trademarks of Keurig Incorporated. Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC. is neither affiliated with, nor approved by, Keurig Incorporated.
- Location: Ka'anapali Estate - Lahaina, Maui
- Altitude: 500 - 600 feet
- Varietal: Mokka
- Process: Natural Process
- Drying: Mechanically dried
- Harvest: October - December
- Export: April
The extremely small cherry size makes this single origin extremely rare due to low yields and picking difficulty experienced during cherry harvest. The seed stock of Maui Mokka is actually from an Ethiopian origin, so it shares some of the amazing complexities of African coffee combined with the sweet and mellow flavor of excellent Hawaii grown coffees.