Bodum® Bistro Electric Burr Coffee Grinder
Part of the Bistro collection by Bodum®, the Bistro Electric Burr Grinder is sturdy and durable 160 watt coffee grinder made from borosilicate glass, steel, plastic, silicone and rubber.
Coffee beans are crushed between 35 mm stainless steel conical burrs for uniform grind consistency with the capability to preserve more flavor and aroma. The static free borosilicate glass coffee container holds ground coffee, while the non-slip silicone band can be utilized for secure handling.
This model has over 14 variable grind settings that can be selected by simply adjusting the position of the bean hopper container at the top of the grinder. After a selection is made, set the timer, turn on the power and start the grind by pressing the operation button. Grinding will stop automatically once the time is up.
- Push button, pre-set timer will grind the exact amount of coffee needed, to keep beans fresh and prevent waste
- 14+ adjustable grind settings to easily select coffee grind preference
- Colorful, compact, space-saving design
- Equipped with a friction clutch to prevent grinder damage
- Borosilicate glass catcher reduces static cling of coffee grounds
- Model #: 10903
- Dimensions - H x W x D (in): 10.9 x 6.25 x 4.75
- Weight: 3.22 lbs.
- Materials: plastic, rubber, borosilicate glass, silicone, steel
- Wattage: 160 Watts
- Power Type: standard electrical outlet
- Grinding: 35 mm conical burrs
- Capacity: Max 220 g coffee beans
ALL FRESH ROASTED COFFEE IS Kosher Certified, Sustainably Sourced and Proudly Roasted, Blended, and Packaged in the USA